Thursday, February 16, 2012

Josh

So, as you no doubt already know, I recently teamed up with Josh, the author of the blog Nightlight Laser Dilemma. I'm just going to go ahead and assume that you don't need any context for that, since of course you all follow his blog religiously and know exactly who I'm talking about.

Anyway, it turns out that we were in the same area, so we decided to meet up with one another.

Scene: the local cafe.

Blue Canary: So hi.

Josh: Hi.

BC: How's it going?

J: Eh. Just got back from Memphis.

BC: Oh right, that whole Memphis fiasco. That was messed up.

J: It was.

BC: I mean, they were--

J: I don't want to talk about it.

BC: But the Slender Man--

J: I don't want to talk about it.

(Ah, but of course you all know the story already, since it's detailed on Josh's blog)

BC: So how's Sally?

J: Her head exploded.

BC: Oh yeah.

Anyway, the conversation was all awkward after that. The point is that I'm traveling with Josh now as part of the SUPER AWESOME SEXY (but totally not gay) CROSSOVER TEAM-UP EXTRAORDINAIRE DUO!

No comments:

Post a Comment