Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Fight For the Users

Once I was a proxy.

Once I served the Slender Man.

Once I killed and destroyed in his name.

Once I called runners insulting names.

Once I failed to look both ways when crossing the street.

Once I stepped on the grass where there was a "keep off of grass" sign.

Once I returned a video to the video rental store without rewinding it first.

BUT NO MORE!

I am redeemed! I fight for the good of the Runners now! I have become a good guy through the power of love (it burns, oh god, the pain)!

I AM.....

....BLUECANARYINTHEOUTLETBYTHELIGHTSWITCHLIGHT

4 comments:

  1. "Once I returned a video to the video rental store without rewinding it first."

    You Magnificent Bastard.

    You're an embarrasment to the family now though.

    OUR MOTHER THE CANDLE, BLESS HER MELTED HEART WOULD TURN IN HER CRADLE IF SHE SAW WHAT YOU HAD BECOME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here comes a candle to light you to bed
      here comes a chopper to chop off your head
      chop chop chop


      mother candle was super creepy. i mean, she wasn't even our mother. she bought us off of a man.

      Delete
  2. pfff. you call yourself a light. you are no true light. a true light doesn't use capital letters. a true light will scoff at punctuation.

    i, whitelight, dub thee...//They Might Be Tiny//.

    because you might be. teeny tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You call that evil?! once Everycolourlight, went to bed past his bedtime...

    ReplyDelete